Bi-folding doors between house and conservatory
Conservatories can be cold in the winter and roasting hot in the summer so it pays to invest in a set of doors that go between your conservatory and living space. Our double glazed aluminium bi-fold doors provide an attractive solution to this problem. When it comes to putting a set of doors between rooms you can opt for our low profile door track which is only 15mm in height. Although this is very low you may still choose to raise your floor level top with this profile or alternatively we can provide subtle aluminium angled section which will make it easier to navigate with a wheelchair for example.
It’s always rewarding to see our doors in situ. Here’s a little bit about the above job :
- Powder coated in Viva’s mid grey, the colour is both attractive and popular.
- 3 door set of bi-folds, the right hand door can be opened independently which is useful if you want to nip in between the house and the conservatory.
- Magnets enable the right hand door to be securely held open.
- All 3 doors can be slid to the left when you want to open the living area out to conservatory completely.
- Double glazed in low-e glass which has a warm edge spacer and is argon filled to give a U-value of 1.1. This is also toughened safety glass and comes as standard in all our doors.