Security is important.
Our doors are glazed from the inside for enhanced security. There is no access to the glazing beads from the outside.
On each door there are three heavy duty powder coated aluminium hinges with tough stainless steel pins.Each door is framed using heavy duty angled extrusions at the corners locked into position to ensure a firm square frame.
The doors are built with an anti-lift mechanism which prevents the doors from being lifted off the track. Furthermore heavy duty shoot bolts are designed to fit exactly into the tracks, tightly securing the doors to the frame and protecting the doors against forced entry.
Security is a major consideration so we provide a high security 5 point locking system to the master door and shoot bolts between each intermediate panel.
High security Euro Locking Cylinders are used throughout Viva’s range of doors. These are the latest generation of cylinder locks with several layers of protection built in to guarantee protection against lock snapping, bumping, and other forms of lock attack.
- Conforms to TS 007 – the ultimate in lock security.
- Conforms to British Standards BSEN1303:2005, KM553511.
- Police preferred Secured by Design accreditation
- Certified by the Master Locksmiths Association
- Meets the highest levels of security demanded by ‘Secured by Design’