Terms & Conditions
Please find our terms and conditions below. Should you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact our team.
1. In these conditions ‘Viva Folio’ means Viva Doors Ltd, Greenside House, Richmond Street, Ashton-Under-Lyne, OL6 7ES.
2. The property in the goods shall remain with ‘Viva Doors Ltd’ until such time as the invoice is paid in full, but the risk in the goods passes to the Purchaser when the goods are delivered to or collected by the Purchaser or its agent.
3. All prices on our website are given in good faith and are in pound sterling. Viva Doors Ltd reserves the right to alter any price on the website before the Purchaser places an order.
4. Prices quoted are for delivery to UK mainland only. For all other locations please telephone our customer helpline on +44 (0)161 342 8298 .
5. Delivery dates can be arranged at the time of ordering with the purchaser. A responsible person must be available to accept delivery and should check the condition and sign. Due to the size or length of our products access to the site should be unimpeded and for safety purposes the ground conditions on the site should be level and stable. Should a delivery or installation be aborted due to unsuitable access or conditions we reserve the right to make additional charges in order to complete the transaction.
6. Unless otherwise notified the guarantee applies to parts failing within 10 years of the goods being supplied. Wear and tear of a product is not covered by guarantee nor is damage or faults caused by incorrect self build installation and lack of maintenance. The customer is reminded that they satisfy themselves that the product they are ordering is manufactured especially for them and is suitable for their needs.
7. Payment terms are a deposit of 50% upon order, the balance due prior to dispatch.
8. Prices quoted include V.A.T.
9. ‘Viva Doors Ltd’ standard terms are quoted on your order. If variation in terms is agreed in writing and payment is not received in full when due, any discounts applied to the invoice will be cancelled and interest will accrue on the unpaid amount.Placing an order constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
10. Our terms and conditions other than stated here comply with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and ICAC Regulations 2013. You may access the Trading Standards website where all rights and responsibilities are clearly set out. These conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Zone A is free.
Zone B is £200.
Zone C is £400.